Apply for a CAE Grant
CAE grants are limited to institutions that serve the people of Columbus, Wisconsin.
CAE does not fund endowments, loans or re-grant programs, multi-year commitments, religious activities, individuals or groups without a 501(c)(3) designation, other foundations, organizations that practice discrimination, political activities or travel expenses.
Types of Grants
- General support grants that provide financial support to the organization’s overall mission and budget
- Program grants that support new programs or expansion of existing programs that have a track record of success
- Capital grants that support construction or purchase of facilities, land, vehicles, or equipment
Examples of Grants
- $250 Columbus Community Hospital Foundation
- $250 Columbus Area Senior Center
- $250 Columbus Club House
- $250 Columbus Fireman’s Service Corporation
- Grants generally range from $100-$2,000
- CAE oversees one grant cycle per year
- Grant recipients may not apply for a second grant within 12 months of receipt of a grant
- CAE does not practice legacy grants, which support the same program year after year
- Grant recipients must submit a final report before consideration for future grants
Check back for CAE’s 2017 Grant Application.