The Monona Fund
|A Sunday afternoon on a Monona pier. (Photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/digital_3rd_eye/9103152320/)
The Monona Fund was established to help support the community of Monona by backing charitable causes with a vast outreach.
As Monona approaches its 80th anniversary, community leaders look to enhance its assets, take advantage of its opportunities, and preserve all that is good about the city.
How Your Gift to The Monona Fund Makes a Difference
- Supports Monona area charities
- Creates an enduring legacy for the donor, the donor’s family, and the Monona area
- Keeps charitable donations local
- Builds community spirit
- Gives personal fulfillment
- Preserves history
- Improves local quality of life
- Supports lifelong learning and education
Key Benefits of Giving to The Monona Fund
- The Monona Fund is a regional giving partner fund of the Madison Community Foundation, a 501c(3) tax-exempt charity, which allows TMF to maximize security and earnings while minimizing administrative costs.
- Gifts to the fund may be made in cash, securities, real estate, life insurance, and retirement funds.
- Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- The funds are invested for long-term growth. The principal is preserved while a portion of the value of the endowment is available annually for Monona area charitable projects and programs.
- The Monona Fund is a simple way to fulfill multiple charitable interests while providing the donors with maximum tax advantages.
- Additional endowments can be created within The Fund to benefit specific charitable groups such as churches, schools, and parks.
What Can I Give to The Monona Fund?
The Monona Fund accepts a wide variety of assets via Madison Community Foundation.
WAYS TO GIVE
Leave a legacy to The Monona Fund in your will or estate plan.